Where editors, bloggers and marketers get licensed, republishable content.

Show Advanced
Republish

A malnourished baby died after his health-nut parents fed him an insanely strict diet

A 7-month-old baby named Lucas sadly passed away after his ultra-healthy parents fed him only gluten-free and lactose-free foods, including quinoa milk. His Belgian parents had self-diagnosed him with an array of food allergies, but never sought a medical professional’s opinion before deciding on his diet. “The parents determined their own diagnosis that their child was…

To republish, copy/paste this to your site (ads inserted):

By doing so, you agree to the terms of use.

Copy code